Saturday, September 18

lets get this started

So this is it. It's time to find out more. Lets see...my life is full of stuff: good and bad. I love this world though. There is this life though...I've always got things going through my brain and sometimes I wonder "Why am I feeling this way?" I have the worlds greatest guy but I see a character in a movie or show and think "Why can't I be dating him" Not necessary because he's better but because he's different. For example I've just recently gotten into the show Veronica Mars and I am completely in love with Logan Echolls. Even though he's the bad boy of the show that has his problems I'm attracted and now I sit at work and think to myself "I wanna meet a guy like that" even though I don't! Oh well speaking of Veronica Mars...season 1 and 2 are amazing. Season 3 is okay, however, they didn't have the "BIG" mystery run through the entire season. It goes half way through, it's solved and then they go to another mystery. So basically I just rambled through this. I'm going to have to come up with a overall topic to write about...I don't know! I'll think of something